Re: BNF Grammar

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: BNF Grammar
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:37:01 +0200

Unfortunately, it's only available in the source code. However, there was some related discussions on the mailing list (possibly on the lilypond-devel list) some year ago, so you may find something interesting there.

  /Mats

Quoting Mario Moles <address@hidden>:

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a bnf grammar for music.
I've found the ABC notation 2.0 - BNF specification, is there any place where I
can find the Lilypond one?

Thanks a lot
Mario Moles