Re: autoBeamSetting

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: autoBeamSetting
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 23:29:35 +0200

Hi Bainos,

I've just seen someone (maybe you) posted a snippet about the
autoBeamSetting; since I had already added it myself, could you please
see http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=295 and tell me if the one I
posted is ok?

If you have anything to change, I'll keep yours and delete mine; but
if you're okay with mine, I'll delete yours instead :)

Thank you.

Valentin

2007/6/29, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:
2007/6/29, Bainos <address@hidden>:

> Glad to do it!

You're welcome :)

> Because is the first time for me i prefer post here what I will
> Write so you can check my english and if the snippet is right.

I don't speak English very well, so maybe a few corrections will be needed...

> Also I have few questions:
>
> May I share what I write?

Of course, even if this might not be the right place to do so;
however, feel free to post a link to your website, or to send your
music to http://www.mutopiaproject.org

> Does a drum database exist?

Not to my knowledge, but it would be a great idea to create one (I
would certainly use it!).
If you can come up with a somehow elaborate project, you can post an
announcement here, and on other mailinglists where you could find
interested people, for example the Hydrogen mailinglists: