compile ERROR hara-kiri pure-height

From: Sean Reed
Subject: compile ERROR hara-kiri pure-height
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:34:56 +0100

I've encountered an ERROR while compiling an older ly file (worked with 2.11.12) using 2.11.26.
I updated the syntax and still received the error.
(Of course, now it won't compile with the 2.11.12 any more).

It is a piano part from an ensemble piece that uses the centered-dynamics workaround from the manual.
I adjusted the workaround to the newer version of the manual as well.

Lilypond seems to successfully interpret the music, then gives me this error:

Preprocessing graphical objects...ERROR: In procedure ly:hara-kiri-group-spanner::pure-height:
ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 2: 0

The piece is 150 measures long, giving me 450 measures combined of leftHand, rightHand, and centeredDynamics in which the error (or wrong argument type) could be found.

Would anybody have any hints on even what to be looking for in the code so I could isolate the lines that are producing the error?
I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
Sean

Sean Reed