RE: Space in markup using \char

From: Palmer, Ralph
Subject: RE: Space in markup using \char
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:53:23 -0400

Greetings -

I upgraded to 2.11.27, and was successful, using \concat.

I did not run convert-ly, but the file was interpreted correctly, and there was no version error message in the log file. Is it not necessary to convert .ly files for the development version if you've been running the most recent stable version?

Ralph