Re: Music Fragments, HOWTO

From: Francois Planiol-Auger
Subject: Re: Music Fragments, HOWTO
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 08:45:55 +0200

Hi again,

The snippets doesnt work without \score or \relative, indeed.
It also doesnt accept identifiers...
I build the whole file from 0 to get where the problem comes.
Either it isnt very elegant, I can cope with it.It work fine with:
\version "2.10.25"

\paper {
%  #(define dump-extents #t)

  indent = 0\mm
  line-width = 160\mm - 2.0 * 0.4\in
  ragged-right = ##t
%  force-assignment = #""
%  line-width = #(- line-width (* mm  3.000000))
}

\layout {

}

\markup { \line {
\score {
\relative c'' {
  c4 a b c
}
\layout { ragged-right = ##t }
}
\null
\score {
\relative c'' {
  c4 a g a
}
\layout { ragged-right = ##t }
}
\null
\score {
\relative c'' {
  c4 a b a
}
\layout { ragged-right = ##t }
}

} }
Either it isnt very elegant, I can cope with it.
I have to try now with pianoStaff

Francois