Underlined + double underlined fingering instructions for accordion scor

From: Ledocq-Boccart
Subject: Underlined + double underlined fingering instructions for accordion scores
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 23:24:36 +0200

Hello!

For left hand keyboard of accordion, fingering instructions are annoted with figures as 2,3,4,5 for the middle button row; with simple underlined figures (_2_, _3_, _4_, _5_), the following row , and double-underlined figures for the last bass button row (I caanot give example with the font of the editor of my e-mail text processor).

I tried with
c^ \markup { \underline 2 }
in a score, for example, but without succes (I did not find any \underline instruction.in the doc)

Does this topics have already been solved by Lilyponders?

Thank you for answering.

Charlie