Re: voiceOne & voiceTwo settings

From: Bainos
Subject: Re: voiceOne & voiceTwo settings
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 05:24:20 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah! :p
Finally i Solved!
Althought I don't know if this is the best way..
I created two new contexts..
It was difficult for me to understand from the manual how to create
a new context and I don't understand very well the use of "\aias"..
In the following code I use "\alias Voice" even if I usually use DrumVoice.
With DrumVoice it doesn't work.. why?
Also i had to add a lot of plugins and i suppose I have to add some others
(i.e. if I need  grace notes), but the only  thing I want is to add only two
properties to an existing context, not rewrite the whole context..

This is  the code..
Could it be usefull to make a snippet?

Bainos
\version "2.10.25" on winXP