Re: address@hidden \line

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: address@hidden \line
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:50:43 +0200

2007/7/6, Bainos <address@hidden>:

I found this solution in the snippet repository. i give you the link
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=140

I updated the snippet to emphasize the described tweaking.

I don't know very much About latex.. I read in the manual that it is
possible to include some lilypond code in a tex document, but it seem to me
that lilipond and latex are two separated thing, so i think that latexcan't
manage with lilipond stuff..

Actually, this is precisely what lilypond-book is all about: it allows
the tex processor to invoke lilypond, and this way can integrate music
fragments in a text document.
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/Documentation/user/lilypond/Integrating-LaTeX-and-music

(but I don't know very much either about LaTeX...)