Re: lilypond book problem (psfont?)

From: Bainos
Subject: Re: lilypond book problem (psfont?)
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 01:44:56 -0700 (PDT)

Mitico! (ita)

Thanks for the quick answer!
I read the lilypond-book documentation but i can't  understad everything
(because i can understand english but not very well.. sorry)
so I have another little question.
The best way to work with lilypond-book is to set the layout of
the page with latex and include only the "music code" (with out the \paper
or \layuot block)
is this right?
Is the manual the only "place" where i can find info?
Thanks a lot
Bainos