Re:

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re:
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 20:48:02 +0200

Just replace the two occurrences of "\new Voice" with "\new Staff"
in your example.

  /Mats

Quoting Joseph Haig <address@hidden>:

I am trying to get an "ossia" section like the example in section
6.4.8 of the user guide, but for a voice within a ChoirStaff.
Attached is my attempt at modifying the example but a clef and time
signature appear at the start of the line (also, a key signature would
appear if there were one).  Is there a way to get round this?  I want
to use this in a score with several lines it should appear next to a
specific line rather than in a separate staff.

Thanks,

Joe