Re: square group brackets

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: square group brackets
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 22:00:30 +0200

Dewdman42 skrev:
Hi everyone.  I can't seem to figure out how to make a square looking group
bracket.

I also can't seem to figure out how to put a staff group bracket around only a single staff.

This is a bit weird, but I cannot find a way to solve both your problems simultainously.
The first problem is solved by

  \override StaffGroup.SystemStartBracket #'style = #'bar-line
  \override StaffGroup.SystemStartBracket #'thickness = #4

(of course you may alter the thickness to your liking)

The second problem i solved by

   \override StaffGroup.SystemStartBracket #'collapse-height = #1

Unfortunately the c++-code contains an explicit check against the case that you have style=bar-line and only one staff. So the two solutions above do not work at the same time :-( I post a message on the devel-list to see if anybody knows why this check is in the code.

-Rune