Re: square group brackets

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: square group brackets
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 22:27:16 +0200

Steve Schow skrev:

Here is what I used for first two staffgroups in one system and I have
attached resulting image.

You made a simple typo that is why it did not work:

        \new StaffGroup <<
        \override StaffGroup.SystemStartBracket #'style = #'bar-line
        \override StaffGroup.SystemStartBracket #'thickness = #4
          \new Staff {
        \new StaffGroup
        \override StaffGroup.SystemStartBracket #'style = #'bar-line
        \override StaffGroup.SystemStartBracket #'thickness = #4
        <<
          \new Staff {

In the 2nd staffgroup, you put the << on the wrong side of the override.

-Rune