Re: Rendering two documents as one musical score

From: David Fedoruk
Subject: Re: Rendering two documents as one musical score
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 14:23:16 -0700

OK... then this i s way way to easy! Two files PartA.ly and PartB.ly
of the same piece so I just  a shell command:

cat PartB.ly >> PartA.ly

its done! After that just issue the shell command lilypond  PartA.ly
and it renerders the compled score! You can put together a Wagner
opera with a simple shell script.

This is right out of  everyone's first lesson in UNIX.  I like it a
lot when things get this simple!

Thank-you :)

Cheers,
David

P.S. it worked perfectly!

--
David Fedoruk
B.Mus. UBC,1986

http://recordjackethistorian.wordpress.com
"Music is enough for one's life time, but one life time is not enough
for music" Sergei Rachmaninov