Re: Merging scores in one pdf

From: sdfhsdfhsdfhs
Subject: Re: Merging scores in one pdf
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:30:31 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, i read it; but as someone already pointed out in this forum long ago,
this section named "Multiple scores in a book" explains how to get multiple
pdf from one .ly = looks like the opposite of its title. (doc bug?)

After writing scores, the lilypond "book" word looks like gathering these
scores in one single book, but in fact it is the opposite.