Re: Harp Pedals?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Harp Pedals?
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 23:52:09 +0200

I cannot recall having seen any similar question earlier on the mailing list and I cannot think of any simple workaround to do it with the current features in LilyPond, unless you can accept to include the symbols as .eps graphics files or so.

  /Mats

Quoting Dewdman42 <address@hidden>:

I can't seem to find anything in the Lilypond manual about creating harp
pedal symbols.  I would think this issue has been covered a lot by users of
Lilypond.  how do I do it, or something like it:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11492013/ScreenHunter_03%2BJul.%2B08%2B12.40.jpg