Re: ERROR hara-kiri pure-height

From: Sean Reed
Subject: Re: ERROR hara-kiri pure-height
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 00:27:17 +0100

Hi Joe, Graham,

I'll try to isolate the code that's resulting in this error as best I can.
Might take a day or so, since it's part of a big piece.
I'll forward it to the list soon.

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers,
Sean

-------------------------
Sean Reed
Dublin
address@hidden
www.seanreed.ie

On 9 Jul 2007, at 23:40, Joe Neeman wrote:

On Tuesday 10 July 2007 01:07, Sean Reed wrote:
Hi,

I'm receiving the following error when compiling a piano part with

centered dynamics:
Preprocessing graphical objects...ERROR: In procedure ly:hara-kiri-
group-spanner::pure-height:
ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 2: 0

Is this a known error on the software side or should I try to isolate
some code that causes it?

It isn't a known error, but you may have some difficulty in isolating the code that caused it. If you can't narrow it down, you can just send the whole file. If you don't want to send the file to the list (for copyright reasons,
or whatever), you can send it to me privately.