RE: Merging scores in one pdf

From: Paul Harouff
Subject: RE: Merging scores in one pdf
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:01:19 -0500

If you move the discussion to another list, how do the rest of us benefit
from the discussion?

I've been having the same problem trying to put multiple hymns in a single
file with the priest's prayers before and after each hymn. LilyPond handles
music great, but plain text is a pain. I had given up and started pasting
the music into a Word document as pictures.

I would be interested in seeing sample code for how he solved his problem.

Paul