Re: Note spacin with proportionalNotationDuration

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Note spacin with proportionalNotationDuration
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:10:10 +0200

2007/7/10, Bainos <address@hidden>:

Don't know if  Your are interested, but this is a goal for me!!
Writing drumm stuff with lilypond is GRATE!

Hmm, maybe you mean "Great"?
Anyway, I'm sure lots of people here agree with you :)

PS.: Is there a way to write code instead of quote?
thanks!

Sure: go there, subscribe to the list, and you'll be able to use the
mailinglist with your mail client instead of nabble: