RE: Merging scores in one pdf

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: RE: Merging scores in one pdf
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:48:59 +0200

Le 10.07.2007, Paul Harouff disait :

I've been having the same problem trying to put multiple hymns in a single
file with the priest's prayers before and after each hymn. LilyPond handles
music great, but plain text is a pain. I had given up and started pasting
the music into a Word document as pictures.

I would be interested in seeing sample code for how he solved his problem.

Have a look at section 7.9.3 "More about stanzas", it might help.

Jean-Charles