Re: outlining fingerings

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Re: outlining fingerings
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:46:13 -0500

On Jul 11, 2007, at 4:18 AM, Peter Terpstra wrote:

Dear readers,

Its about fingerings for guitar.
The first voice is okay, but the second and the third voice is a bit messy. I tried something with "\set fingeringOrientations" but the effect gos only
to the first bar.

<snip>

Peter-

I looked at your file using 2.11.27 (after applying the updates). I found that the first "e" in voice three shows the correct fingering if <e,-0>4 is used in place of e,4-0 . I don't recall if there were changes to fingering between 2.8.x and 2.10, but I have been using this for guitar pieces which I have set.

Stan