Latex symbol from a package

From: Mehmet Okonsar
Subject: Latex symbol from a package
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 22:30:57 +0300

How can I use a symbol named mysymbol which is in a package named
mypackage in a score?
--
                      |\___/|
                      | . . |
              | / \| --   pianist-composer-conductor

Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing.
                -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you live in a country run by committee, be on the committee.
                -- Graham Summer
God is really only another artist.  He invented the giraffe, the
elephant
and the cat.  He has no real style, He just goes on trying other
things.
                -- Pablo Picasso
My weight is perfect for my height -- which varies.
Finagle's Second Law:
        No matter what the anticipated result, there will always be
        someone eager to (a) misinterpret it, (b) fake it, or (c) believe it
        happened according to his own pet theory.

You cannot kill time without injuring eternity.