Re:

From: Joseph Haig
Subject: Re:
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:42:54 +0100

On 08/07/07, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:
Just replace the two occurrences of "\new Voice" with "\new Staff"
in your example.

Thanks, that has (almost) worked.  I was using Voice because I was
adding lyrics with \lyricsto, but it seems that in this case
\addlyrics works just as well.

However, this does not completely solve my problem.  In my score the
extra line appears a few pages in but there is space in the first line
that I cannot get rid of.  Using \RemoveEmptyStaffContext removes the
space from most of the lines but I cannot remove it from the first.
Attached is an extended version of the example I sent earlier in which
I hope this is made clear.  I have increased the font size so that it
runs to 3 lines without having to be too long.

Regards,

Joe