Re: tuplets, tremolo and cross staff

From: Philippe Raynaud
Subject: Re: tuplets, tremolo and cross staff
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:53:26 +0000 (UTC)

To Neil Puttock

Hello Neil,
thank you for your help. But it did not work.
Nevertheless, your remark about the fact that a note should not be surrounded
 by brace  has put me on the way to the solution.
 This solution is strange, and certainly incorrect,
 but the midi output doesn't make any difference...
Instead of
 "\times 2/3 { \repeat "tremolo" 3 { \tupCross fa8 } }"
I have to write
 "\times 2/3 { \tupCross \repeat "tremolo" 3 { fa16 s16 } }"
So there are two notes inside the brace...

Once more thank you for your help:
 I have been fighting with this matter for 5 days.
... just a little help from my friends....

Anyway, if this solution can be agreed, it could be a good repository...
Best regards
Phil