Re: PDF Problem

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: PDF Problem
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:09:22 -0700

Steve Schow wrote:
 Ok, here's a question.  I know this question comes up occasionally.  I
have been one of the people bringing it up.  Why do lilypond PDF's look
crappy on-screen, even though they print fine?  particularly on windows.

Because your on-screen PDF viewer lies to you.  Particularly on windows.

Please search the mailists (user, devel, and possibly bug) for previous discussions about this. If you can contribute any code that addresses this issues, great. But I think there is little interest amongst the current developers in addressing this issue.

Cheers,
- Graham