Re: PDF Problem (SVG output)

From: Vivian Barty-Taylor
Subject: Re: PDF Problem (SVG output)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:33:14 +0000 (GMT)

I would second/ third a request to get the SVG output fixed. I'm trying to create SVG output at the moment. I've used all the help I could find in the manual and in previous threads, and still some symbols (in this case the TextScript font and normal text in a DynamicScript) are showing in the wrong font.

I'm using Inkscape under OS X with Lilypond 2.10.20. I'm particularly confused why the TextScript font isn't right. I've tried setting the pango-font-tree manually, but that doesn't make any difference. FontBook is seeing the fonts I've specified, so it should "just work", right?

Thanks for any tips.

Vivian.