Re: repeat barline problem in StaffGroup

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: repeat barline problem in StaffGroup
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 21:26:28 +0200

This seems to be a bug that only happens when you use \bar "||:" and
the bar is not at a line break. A workaround is to only use \bar "||:"
when it's absolutely necessary, i.e. at line breaks (where the bug
doesn't show up). You can use forced
line breaks (using the \break command) to ensure that the \bar "||:"
really happens at a line break.

I send this as a bug report to bug-lilypond. A minimal example
that illustrates the problem is:

\version "2.11.27" % or "2.10.25"
m = \relative c' { c1 \bar "|:" c \bar "||:" c \bar "||:" \break c }

\new StaffGroup<<
 \new Staff \m
 \new Staff \m

  /Mats

Quoting Tao Cumplido <address@hidden>:

Hello all,

I have a problem with a repeat barline in a StaffGroup and a PianoStaff.
It looks more or less like this:

|: ====
|:
|: ====

So there is this double dot also between the staves.
It only happens two times in my score but I have no idea why.

In the attachment I extracted the horns from my score and now it
actually happens three times. And also on different spots.
Here bars 105, 150 and 168.
Well, I hope someone can help me, so that I can correct my whole score.

regards,

Tao