Re: Colliding fret-diagrams

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Colliding fret-diagrams
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:37:47 -0400

Hi Rob,

I think it's just that I don't understand what the X-extent really controls.

It controls how wide Lilypond thinks a given object is.

It looks like each diagram needs to have an adjustment
specially tailored for it, which isn't very convenient.

Ugh.

I wonder why fret-diagrams aren't treated more like note objects.

No idea.

I'm sure there must be good reasons

Don't be so sure!  ;-)

Best wishes,
Kieren.

p.s. If it's really important to you, don't forget about the sponsor- a-feature option! =)