Re: Colliding fret-diagrams

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Colliding fret-diagrams
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 21:54:39 -0400

Hi Ed,

considering how complex a process creating musical notation is,
I find it amazing that LP does what it does.

No question: I would never go back to Finale (or any other notation application, for that matter).

you have to kludge a few things to get what you want.

Yes, but... I get FAR better output in less time using LP than any other method (hand engraving or software), so I'm happy to put up with the little obstacles.

In other words, I totally agree with you!  =)

Best wishes,
Kieren.