Re: How to make notes like pitchedTrill?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: How to make notes like pitchedTrill?
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:53:17 -0400

Hi Adam,

I have to make a long glissando, and I would like to show the ending note of the glissando with a small, stemless notehead without duration in parentheses (like the one produced by pitchedTrill).
Any ideas?

I've included one possibility, below; there are likely others (and better), but this works.

Hope this helps!
Kieren.
______________________

\version "2.11.27"

endGliss =
{
        \once \override NoteHead #'font-size = #-3
        \once \override Stem #'transparent = ##t
        \once \override TextScript #'extra-offset = #'(-0.9 . -2.95)
}

theMusic =
{
        c\glissando \endGliss c''^"(  )"