Re: vertical brackets

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: vertical brackets
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:06:43 -0700

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
is there a better solution to get the vertical brackets displayed in
the attached image than the code below?  It's a nasty fiddling, and it
breaks very easily...

These vertical brackets are a special form of arpeggio; see 6.6.7 Arpeggio.

... or was your question how to get _two_ of them? I would guess that this would be relatively easy, although you might have to move the Arpeggio Engraver into the Voice context instead of a Staff. Unfortunately I don't have the time to play with this right now.

Cheers,
- Graham