Information on Lilypond

From: Skippy G. Mardon
Subject: Information on Lilypond
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:32:07 -0300

Hello,
.

I am checking out different types of
music notation software.
When I am trying to read about Lilypond,
the language switches from English to
German, and then 2 times it switched from
English to French.

There must be a way of setting the language
so that it doesn't change frequently. I must
have clicked on English more than 6 times,
and it still doesn't understand that I want English.
Ich mag keine Deutsch, weil spreche ich nicht gut Deutsch.
There should be flags at the top of each page and
then the reader could click on the appropriate flag.
Once the flag is set, it shouldn't change languages
until the reader clicks another flag.

Thanks,
Skippy in Canada

PS