Horizontal brackets

From: Siska Ádám
Subject: Horizontal brackets
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:16:45 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to set up upper double brackets (the 'con molta pressione' sign for strings), but I have no idea on how to do this. I found that there are analysis brackets, but I can't force them to put themselves on the top of the notes, they don't really have rectangular shape, and they don't really nest well into each other (they have space between each other). I've seen that in mensural notation there are rectangular brackets for ligatures, but I also didn't catch how to display them in ordinary scores.
Does anyone know a solution?

Thank you,
Adam

Siska Ádám