Re: Horizontal brackets

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Horizontal brackets
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:21:16 -0500

Hi Adam,

There's a way to turn LilyPond markup commands like \draw-line into
Scheme expressions; the method is documented in 12.4.1 "Markup
construction in Scheme" in the 2.11 version of the manual; and I think
the concept is exactly the same in 2.10.

So maybe this will work ...

           \once \override TextSpanner #'edge-text = #(cons
              (markup #:draw-line '(0 . -1))
              (markup #:draw-line '(0 . -1)))

... though, again, I don't have a 2.10 install loaded to test with.

Does this get it?