Re: all sharps ?

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: all sharps ?
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:01:49 +0200

hi Vasil,

what you want to use is called 'key signature' in english.
in this case you have the key of a major or f-sharp minor, so your code needs
the following at the beginning of your piece:

\key a \major
or
\key fis \minor

the transpose command will only transpose the key signature if it is set at the
beginning.
if you want to use the transpose command you need to set the following:

\key c \major
\transpose c a { music }

but then you have to write your music in c to get the desired output.
for your case I guess that you won't need the transpose function.

regards,

Tao

-------- Original-Nachricht --------