Re: Spacing problem

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Spacing problem
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:15:31 -0500

On 7/26/07, Siska Ádám <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I'm now getting some spacing errors with noteheads. I attach an image.
Is this some positioning bug in 2.11? (In 2.10 I didn't notice it.) If
not, is there some possible workaround for cases like these? (Both are
produced at beam endings, so maybe if there is some method for
increasing space between beams, that could also help.)

The pic helps, but very hard to debug without seeing the input code.

Can you produce a minimal example that, for example, shows just those
two measures?

--
Trevor Bača