ConTeXt table of contents tweak

From: Adam Good
Subject: ConTeXt table of contents tweak
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 23:19:44 +0200

Hi everyone,

This may be a bit off-topic but I figure others here may be using ConTeXt to make books out of Lilypond files. I signed up for the ConTeXt mailing list a couple days ago but still need to get approved, impatient as always me.

I believe I asked the same question about LaTeX a couple of months ago but I can't seem to replicate it in ConTeXt .

I want to add something like a section of chapter to the Table of Contents in my file without having it print in the pdf on that page. If that sounds cryptic, here's what I do in LaTeX:

\addcontentsline{toc}{section}{Blah blah lah lah}

and voila it shows up in the TOC.

Thanks all

Adam