Re: Tweaking arpeggios

From: Diosnel Herrnsdorf
Subject: Re: Tweaking arpeggios
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:20:09 -0000

Daniel,

Off the top of my head, I can't remember the syntax, but look for something like \DownArpeggio or \ArpeggioDown. The line would still be squiggly, though, and I think that's fine as far as I know, because a straight line usually means "plaquƩ" (i.e. non arpeggiated), so the arrow would be meaningless in this context.

Regards,

Diosnel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Tonda Castillo" <address@hidden>