Re: Tweaking arpeggios

From: Daniel Tonda Castillo
Subject: Re: Tweaking arpeggios
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:30:33 -0500

Diosnel Herrnsdorf escribiĆ³:
Daniel,

Off the top of my head, I can't remember the syntax, but look for something like \DownArpeggio or \ArpeggioDown. The line would still be squiggly, though, and I think that's fine as far as I know, because a straight line usually means "plaquƩ" (i.e. non arpeggiated), so the arrow would be meaningless in this context.
Precisely, I do not want the squiggly line, but a straight one. Sound-wise there's a difference between strumming upwards and downwards, plus it's supposed to be an educational excercise where the strumming pattern is indicated with different pointing arrows, it is not intended to be arpeggiated.

Suggestions?

Regards,

Diosnel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Tonda Castillo" <address@hidden>