Re: Bug concerning lilypond-book

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Bug concerning lilypond-book
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:34:27 +0200

See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-05/msg00031.html
and several other emails in the mailing list archives.

 /Mats

Daniel Tonda Castillo wrote:

Greetings:

Sorry for the cross-posting but I think I've found a bug.

When I put a section like this in a lilypond file and compile it the spacing is fine.

\paper{
 line-width = 170.000 \mm
 textheight = 250.000 \mm
 between-system-space = 1.5\cm
 between-system-padding = #1
 ragged-bottom=##f
 ragged-last-bottom=##f
}

However, when I include the lilypond file in a latex file, and then lilypond-book the latex file, the ending pdf document does not show the spacing as in the individually compiled lilypond score, am I missing something or is this a bug?

Daniel Tonda C.

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems