Re: grace note leading to chord [solved]

From: jazzman
Subject: Re: grace note leading to chord [solved]
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:05:25 -0700 (PDT)

I have tried to implement the solution to my piece and I found a problem in
one of the bars. Here it is:

%%%%%

\new Staff {
\time 3/4
\key ees \major
        <<
        \relative {
                eeses'4 des des |
        }
        \\
        \relative {
<bes ges'> |
        }
        \\
        \relative {
                s4 \slurDown \acciaccatura ces'8
                \once \override NoteHead #'X-extent = #'(0.0 . 0.0)
                beses8 \slurNeutral s4. |

%%%%%

As you can see I haven't hidden the beses note so you can clearly see it
does not blend with the chord, even though I have overridden the NoteHead
X-extent.
Can someone please help me solve this?
I added the pdf output to the email...
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11838810/test4.pdf test4.pdf