RE: Double-flats used by Lilypond after transpose

From: Jonathan Clarke
Subject: RE: Double-flats used by Lilypond after transpose
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 15:06:03 +0100

Yep sorry guys, I wrongly assumed that the sax player in our quartet
would prefer reading 6-flats than 6-sharps (I would, but as a concert
pitch player I'm used to reading things written in flat keys so that
the horns aren't in tough keys). But I've just spoken to him and he's
happier with the sharps... Thanks for your help!