Problem(s) with lilypond-book or lilypond itself

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: Problem(s) with lilypond-book or lilypond itself
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 00:30:28 +0200

Hi,

I´m developing a software for managing songbooks. As you can imaginge,
my typesetting engine is ... LilyPond. To produce a songbook I use
lilypond-book together with LaTeX and this worked quite good until
now. I worked with a volume of about 10 to 15 songs.

But now I tried to compile a bigger songbook with nearly 100 lilypond
songs in it.
When running lilypond-book I get an error message (beginning of output cut out):
___________________________________
[...]
Dissecting...
Writing snippets...
Processing...
Running lilypond...GNU LilyPond 2.10.25
»snippet-map.ly« wird verarbeitet
Analysieren...
»songbook.lytex« wird verarbeitet
Analysieren...ERROR: Unbound variable: None
command failed: lilypond -b eps -I
"/www/PrintPro/root/production/songbook/11"  -I
"/www/PrintPro/root/data" --formats=eps --pdf -dinclude-eps-fonts
-dgs-load-fonts  -deps-box-padding=3.000000  -dread-file-list
snippet-names
Child returned 1
___________________________________

After that I also tried to run the given lilypond command within the
"out" folder and got a similar output:

___________________________________

GNU LilyPond 2.10.25
»snippet-map.ly« wird verarbeitet
Analysieren...
»songbook.lytex« wird verarbeitet
Analysieren...ERROR: Unbound variable: None

The lilypondfiles itself all compiled when I tested them. The error
message I get from lilypond(-book) doesn´t help me finding the error.
Do you have an idea what the problem could be?

Dominic

PS: I´m running LilyPond 2.10.25 on a recent Debian installation. My
LaTeX package is TeX Live.