Re: Problem(s) with lilypond-book or lilypond itself

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: Re: Problem(s) with lilypond-book or lilypond itself
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:21:12 +0200

Thank you all, now it works again. I had a little problem with my
templating system what lead to the strange thing that i had no
staffsize given like \lilypondfile[noindent,staffsize=][file.ly}

Now I solved it and IT WORKS.

Thanks again and sorry, it wasn´t a lilypond problem!

Adam, I still use LaTeX to compile my book, but the problem with
lilypond-book was before compiling the .tex file. Why did you stop
using LaTeX together with lilypond-book? To me this is the easiest and
also most comfortable way to create songbooks.

Dominic