break-align-symbol not working - help?!

From: Charlotte
Subject: break-align-symbol not working - help?!
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:25:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

Please see the attached snippet.

Can anyone tell me why the first \mark ("I") isn't aligning over the key sig
as it should?

I've created this minimal example after trying it in every conceivable place
in the score and getting no joy.

Cross fingers this will be the last daft question I ask about this project -
it's so nearly finished!

Thanks,

C.
========snippet begins==========
\version "2.11.28"
global = {
        \key c \minor
        \cadenzaOn
}
        SMAmens = \relative c'' { \override Score.RehearsalMark
#'break-align-symbol = #'key-signature
                        \mark \markup {\smallCaps "I"} c4  c2 \bar "||"
                        \mark \markup {\smallCaps "II"} c4 c2 \bar "||"
                        \mark \markup {\smallCaps "III"} c4 c2 \bar "||"
        }
        AMAmens = \relative c' {g'4 g2
                                g4 g2
                                g4 g2
        }
        TMAmens = \relative c' {es4 es2
                                es4 es2
                                es4 es2
        }
        BMAmens = \relative c { c4 c2
                                c4 c2
                                c4 c2
        }
        Amens = \lyricmode {A -- men. A -- men. A -- men.
        }

        \score {
                \new ChoirStaff <<
                        \new Staff = sops <<
                        \new Voice = "SrespAmens" { << \global \SMAmens >> }

                        \new Lyrics \lyricsto SrespAmens \Amens

                        \new Staff = alto <<
                        \new Voice = "ArespAmens" { << \global \AMAmens >> }

                        \new Lyrics \lyricsto ArespAmens \Amens

                        \new Staff = men <<
                        \clef bass
                        \new Voice = "TrespAmens" { \voiceOne <<\global
\TMAmens >> }
                        \new Voice = "BrespAmens" { \voiceTwo <<\global
\BMAmens >> }

                        \new Lyrics \lyricsto BrespAmens \Amens

                \layout {\context { \Staff \remove "Time_signature_engraver"}