Alignment problem with RehearsalMark

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Alignment problem with RehearsalMark
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 21:01:50 +0100

Hi everybody,

Here's a layout section I'm using to allow rehearsal marks to be printed on more than one stave in an orchestral score:

\layout {
        \context { \Score
            \remove "Staff_collecting_engraver"
            \remove "Mark_engraver"
        }
        \context { \Staff
            \consists "Staff_collecting_engraver"
            \consists "Mark_engraver"

This works fine, apart from one snag: overriding #'break-align-symbol has no effect, unless the engravers are moved back the the \Score context. Is there something else I should be moving to the \Staff context to make RehearsalMark see the override, or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Neil