Re: help

From: Gilles THIBAULT
Subject: Re: help
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 02:04:56 +0200

I'm a Italian new user of LilyPond
Welcome.

*******************
1) The measure numbers are too much attackedover the staff, how can i modify the number position?

perhaps with :
 \override Score.BarNumber #'padding = #2
or
\override Score.BarNumber #'X-offset = #-2
or both.

2)How can I move the position of the text? (Tittle, subtitle and so on) (And also expression text)

I don't know a simple way.
See doc 10.2.2 Custom titles

3)How can I create a midi flle of this my attached LilyPond file, or better which
where I must put the instrucctions \score , \layout, \midi?

see perhaps doc 10.3.1 Creating MIDI files.

Gilles.