Re: more about page breaks in measures

From: Adam James Wilson
Subject: Re: more about page breaks in measures
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:20:56 -0400

Looks like attachments get pruned?  Here's the ly text:

\version "2.11.29"

#(append! paper-alist '(("adam" . (cons (* 22.86 cm) (* 15.24 cm)))))
#(set-default-paper-size "adam")
#(set-global-staff-size 20)

\paper {
        #(set-paper-size "adam")
        top-margin = 2.54\cm
        bottom-margin = 2.54\cm
        horizontal-shift = 0\cm
        indent = #0
        left-margin = 2.54\cm
        right-margin = 0\cm
        ragged-right = ##t
        ragged-bottom = ##t
        ragged-last-bottom = ##t
        line-width = 20\cm
        foot-separation = 2.54\cm
        #(define page-breaking ly:page-turn-breaking)
}

\layout {
\context { \Score
\remove "Timing_translator"
\remove "Default_bar_line_engraver"
\remove "Separating_line_group_engraver"
\override SpacingSpanner #'uniform-stretching = ##t
\override SpacingSpanner #'strict-note-spacing = ##t
\override NonMusicalPaperColumn #'line-break-permission = ##f
\override NonMusicalPaperColumn #'page-break-permission = ##f
proportionalNotationDuration = #(ly:make-moment 1 1000000)
}

\context { \Staff
\consists "Timing_translator"
\consists "Default_bar_line_engraver"
}

} % matches \layout

\new StaffGroup <<

        \new Staff {
                \time 12/4
                \clef percussion
                \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = #'(3 . 4)
                \new Voice \with { \remove Forbid_line_break_engraver } {
                        c4 c4 c4 \bar "|"
                        c4 c4 c4 \bar "|"
                        c4 c4 c4 \bar "|"
                        c4 c4 c4 \bar "|"
                }
                \new Voice \with { \consists Default_bar_line_engraver } {
                        \repeat unfold 6 \skip 4
                        \bar "" \break
                        \repeat unfold 6 \skip 4
                        \bar ""
        \new Staff {
                \time 12/4
                \clef percussion
                \new Voice \with { \remove Forbid_line_break_engraver } {
                        \compressMusic #'(12 . 17) {
                                \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = #'(5 . 4)
                                c4 c4 c4 c4 c4 \bar "|"
                                c4 c4 c4 c4 c4 \bar "|"
                                c4 c4 c4 c4 c4 \bar "|"
                                \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = #'(2 . 4)