Fwd: Test

From: Jonas Nyström
Subject: Fwd: Test
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 10:28:40 +0200

Hi!

Being a Lilypond newbee, I want to check with you if this is possible:

I want to create an inivisble "sync part" with "sync noteheads" drawn in white.
Main reasons:
  1. The invisible white noteheads of the "sync part" should produce clickable  links in the output pdf. These links, and their coordinates on the the pdf-page, could be used as a basis for syncing a graphical moving pointer to a wav playback of the example. (I'm using a midi to wav for converting, so I know what the playback position of the notes are in the wav file...)

  2. The invisible "sync part" could produce a metronome click midi track.
I would prefer the "sync part" to NOT affect the x-spacing of the visible parts.
Have a look at the jpg file, hopefully it should make things clearer.

Best regards!
Jonas Nyström