Re: Arpeggio and lefthandfingering

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Arpeggio and lefthandfingering
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:28:40 +0200

2007/8/20, Peter Terpstra <address@hidden>:

> The lilypondtool provides met the span context, you think this is not
> necessary?

I can't say I understand your question... Could you be more specific?
Maybe you're refering to the (veryveryvery useful, I use it 50 times a
day) dialog box which pops up when you want to move an object in the
JPedal PDF viewer, with the "Override grop property" checkbox, you
have to select first the context of your grob, then the appropriate
grob. However, these are the defaults contexts and engravers; whenever
you modify the context associated to an engraver (in this case, the
Span_arpeggio_engraver), LilyPondTool's default settings are no longer
relevant.

(Maybe you're talking about something else, just tell me if you're.)

Regards,
Valentin