Re: how to combine standard and gregorian notation

From: Charlotte
Subject: Re: how to combine standard and gregorian notation
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 23:45:26 -0700 (PDT)

Marek,

I did this test in v 2.10.25, but I'm using the same trick on another
machine running 2.11.x (can't remember the exact release number) and it
works there too.

I put the \override into your "melody" identifier to get it to work in both
\score sections after I moved the \include to the top:

melody = \relative c' {
  \clef treble
  \key c \major
  \time 4/4
  \override Timing.SpacingSpanner #'packed-spacing =##f

  a4 b c d
}

Alternatively if you want to leave the \include where it is, you can put the
\override into the Voice context of any standard notation \scores which come
after the \include:

    \new Voice = "one" {
      \autoBeamOff
      \override Timing.SpacingSpanner #'packed-spacing =##f
            \melody
    }

Hope this helps.

C.